Friday 21 October 2011

100% Original Made By Malaysian

1) See how you steal things in my boot  (better than Mr Bean's style)


 2) Halal or non-halal ?!?!

3) This dude sure is a parking king


4) I Love Malaysia !!


5) Susu Besar ?


6) Giant Bumblebee in Malaysia


7) The other function of a helmet…


8) How can he balance the motorbike ? He's fit for the circus !!!


9) Lady killer in Malaysia


10) Who wants to press it ?


11)Emergency Exit (Pua Chu Kang says :- Use your blain ! use yourblain !)


12) Pity this baby…


13) hmm… Looks like I need to change to DIGI…


14) Quicksand ?!



15) My Ultimate helmet ! This sure makes Suret Singh proud.


16) Wong Fei Hong comes to Malaysia.


17 (They thought the signboard  is transparent ... 
(Congratulations to JKR for doing an excellent job)


18) Higher Education?


19) Dude… I know you’re rich…


20) Whenever I go I’ll have my personal VIP parking


21) Mahai … ? (Name of next branch clinic : Tew Niah Sing Clinic)


22) I'm warning ya, don’t pissed me off !


23) Creative bicycle


24) Thank god you’re a man

25) Lack of Parking lot



26) Save cost

27) Road Train, Malaysian style


28) “Dude I also can balance it”




No comments:

Post a Comment